- Getting Started with Flare3D and Flash Builder.
- Getting Started with Flare3D and Flash CS6.
- Getting Started with Flare3D and Flash Develop.
- Yellow Planet - Building a 3D Flash game with Flare3D and Stage3D.
- Flare3D Exporter for 3Ds Max - 3Ds Max plugin guide.
This is a serie of short videos explaining specific topics about Flare3D workflow and tools.
Stage3D & Flash Online conference
We have been speakers in almost all editions of Stage3D & Flash conferences.
Along these presentations we talked about a lot of interesting things and we think that they could be useful to learn more about Flare3D's non usual topics.
For every presentation you will find the record, presentation's slides and in some cases example source code.
- Stage3D Online Conference #1 - Flare3D. This is the first conf and this talk is itself a complete introduction to Flare3D engine.
- Stage3D Online Conference #2 - Creating games with Flare3D
- Stage3D Online Conference #3 - Vertex Color for Dummnies Here we explain how Vertex color (a powerful and low cost technique) could be used to improve visuals in your apps.
- Flash Online Conference #6 - A different approach for handling physics and collision detection in games. We were working in a new Physics and Collisions engine for Flare3D. Here we explain why the new engine is based in a new aproach and why it will be useful for games creation.
- Flash Online Conference #7 - Custom Rendering Pipelines Focusing on post-production, we talk about some of the techniques used in Lightstorm development.
- Flash Online Conference #8 - games, Games, GAMES! Flare3D Collision & Physics enging included in v2.7 add a lot of new features and possibilities for games' development.
- Flare3D & FlashDevelop Setup - by Brian Lachniet.
- Yellow Planet Flare3D + Adobe Molehill Game with Scoreoid by Scoreoid team.
- Making off: A Small Car - by Christian Östman (Flare3D v1.1).
- Flash 3D sokoban prototype with Flare3D - by Emanuele Feronato (Flare3D v1.1).
- 360 degrees panorama viewer with Flare3D - by Emanuele Feronato (Flare3D v1.1).
- Making off: Ace Trucker - My First Flare3D Project - by Wandah Wibawanto.
Adobe MAX Sessions
Learn how to turbo-boost your Flash 3D content using frameworks built on the new Stage3D (Molehill) APIs. This is a unique opportunity to meet face to face with the Away3D and Flare3D teams and witness the amazing visuals that can now be accomplished with GPU acceleration in Adobe Flash Player 11 and AIR 3. This is like two great sessions packed into one — you should not miss this session.
Join the Flare3D (ActionScript 3D framework) team to learn about creating innovative Flash 3D–enabled applications with the new 3D APIs that are coming soon to Adobe Flash Player. See how new integrated 3D tools will make your work easier than ever. The hands-on presentation will cover the whole production pipeline: design, export, programming, and publishing.
Old (but useful) references
Here you can find all the stuff about previous versions. But, maybe, it's what you are looking for :-)
- Adding 3D content to your Flash game fast and easy - by Flare3D & Mixamo teams.
- Getting started with Flare3D 2.0 and Flash CS5
- Getting started with Flare3D 2.0 on Android
- SwitchingColor Shader with FLSL - by Jonas Volger.
- Flare3D Dissolve Effect done with FLSL - by Michael Ivanov.
- Flare3D introduces FLSL-Flare3D Shading Language - by Michael Ivanov.