From Flare3D Wiki
Revision as of 15:59, 17 February 2014 by Root
Flare3D Survival Kit!
- Flare3D API Docs - User Reference.
- Flare3D Forums - Community.
- Tutorials - Step by step examples, articles and Adobe MAX Sessions.
- Code Examples - Explore on-line all examples included in Flare3D.
- Code Utilities - Explore code snippets, utilities, experiments and advanced examples.
- Physics & Collisions - Examples and information about our recently released Physics and Collisions engine.
- FLSL - Flare3D Shader Language.
- Flare3D Download Page - Always latest library version and examples.
Here, you will find useful examples that show how to integrate Flare3D with third party technologies.
- FLAR Toolkit integration - This example shows how to integrate FLAR Toolkit with Flare3D.
- Flare3D 2.5 + Starling Integration - Shows how to integrate Flare3D with the Starling 2D framework.
- Flare3D 2.5 + IN2AR Integration - IN2AR example, now updated for Flare3D 2.5.
- Flare3D 2.5 + Away Physics - This integration includes four examples that show how to use Flare3D with Away physics.