There are a few very nice new features in this version!, and with each iteration, it's becoming more and more exciting!
This release took more than expected, but now, the tool is finally able to save zf3d files!
Links:Flare3D 2.5.17b BetaFlare3D 2.5.17b IDE for windowsFlare3D 2.5.17b IDE for macFlare3D - 3DMax plugin 2.5.17
The save feature is a pretty complex one, so, please report any unexpected result
* added - advanced options for blending, cull face and depth, in Shader3D materials.
* added - menu File -> Save, Save As, Save Selected As.
* added - right click on hierarhcy objects -> Save Selected As.... that allows to export specific objects from the scene.
* added - menu File -> Screenshot. takes a snapshot of the current viewport buffer and saves it to a png file.
* added - cut, paste, duplicate, delete.
* added - double click to open/close in hierarhcy panel.
* added - show in hierarhcy on right click.
* added - menu Windows / Workspaces / Reset to reset to the original workspace.
* fixed - transparent property not being saved.
* fixed - issues loading reflection cubempa and filp normals filters in the library.
* fixed - import issues with f3d models with normal maps.
* fixed - visible property was taking too long.
* fixed - specular values for f3d models. the value is adjusted to match new params.
* fixed - some bugs saving f3d and colalda files with skin.
* improved - collada absolute texture paths now look for the textures in the same folder as de DAE file.
* improved - lots of general gui improvements and optimizations.
* improved - loading times.
* fixed - mouse out event had null surface object.
* fixed - some flsl optimizations that produced wrong results.
* fixed - bug loading normals maps from f3d's.
* fixed - bugs in skin modifier.
* added - animation complete event on Particles3D.
* added - new post fx and rotateTextureFilter examples.
* improved - a few materials performance optimizations.
* improved - Mesh3DUtils.merge now takes layer property to sort the objects when possible.
* improved - Surface3D.polys for surface instances.
* improved - ray and sphere collisions.
* improved - general optimizations and memory managment.
* improved - split process of skinning surfaces.
* Undo / Redo.
* Shadow Projector.
* User Data panel.
* Save custom FLSL materials.
* Library panel.
* Scene settings.