- Download Flex 4.5 SDK (18.104.22.16867) from the Flex 4.5 SDK table.
- Flash Player 11 and playerglobal.swc – download
- Flare3D 2.0 pre-release - download
- FlashDevelop – download
Follow these steps:
- Download, unzip and copy in your local disk Flex SDK 4.5
- Install Flash Player 11 incubator
- Download, unzip and copy in your local disk Flare3D 2.0 pre-release.
- Go to “flex_sdk_45\frameworks\libs\player” in your Flex SDK 4.5 folder.
Create an empty folder called “10.1” and copy inside playerglobal.swc for Flash Player 11.
- Open with Flashdevelop “flare3d_prerelease.as3proj“ included in Flare3D 2.0 pre-release.
- Right Click in the project and select “Properties…” option.
- In “Output” tab. Select Flash Player 10.1 in target.
- In “Compiler Options” tab. You must specify “SWF version” and Flex 4.5 SDK path.
You can see in the image both configurations.
- In the project, expand “examples” folder and select the file that you want to run.
You can do it selecting “Allways compile” making right click in the file.
- Run the example
- Enjoy it!!!